Based on the teaching materials of the People’s Education Edition, we re-adjust it according to the child’s growth environment and learning needs. It aims to improve children’s Chinese listening ,speaking, reading and writing skills, and increase their understanding and interest in language learning and traditional Chinese culture. The current curriculum is designed primarily for children between the ages of 4 to 12. According to the children’s age and language level, it is divided into 3 levels(The teacher will divide the child into different levels after testing)
The FIRST stage starts with pinyin. Combined with basic Chinese characters and children’s songs, oral communication and traditional culture are interspersed. It aims to cultivate children’s early language development and interest in learning Chinese.
1. Learn Chinese Pinyin
2. Be able to communicate in simple terms, such as introducing yourself, talking about colors and food, expressing preferences, etc.
3. Able to recognize and read basic Chinese characters
The SECOND stage aims to improve the basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, including the strokes of Chinese characters, radicals, the use of language, good Chinese communication skills, and a basic understanding of Chinese culture. The course covers daily Chinese usage scenarios to build confidence for children to speak Chinese smoothly.
1. Learn Chinese vocabulary, phrases and sentences.
2. Learn to write Chinese and write with correct strokes
3. Express yourself naturally, fluently and logically in Chinese
4. Read simple Chinese picture books
The THIRD stage is suitable for children who have reached their native language level in Chinese and can further develop and improve their Chinese ability through this course. This course is perfect for kids who need to improve their Chinese to the next level.
1. Write Chinese characters accurately with the correct stroke order
2. Able to read Chinese articles and short texts
3. Analyze the content, skills, thoughts and feelings expressed in the article
4. Write essays with different techniques, structures, and themes.